We have taken all care to ensure your stay at ATMAN is comfortable and luxurious. All the bedrooms are large with king-size beds, soft and luxurious bedding, wooden floors, bay windows opening into the garden, attached baths with rain showers and spacious cubicles, solar heated hot water, fresh linen and lots of storage cupboards. Each room has a flat screen LED TV with a large bouquet of dish channels. Food is fresh from the hosts’ kitchen, as much as local farm produce being used for the same- fresh milk, bread, jams eggs and chicken, vegetables all from local neighbourhood farms.
Breakfast will be catered according to guests’ preferences and could be
- Bread and eggs/baked beans
- Tuna/Meat/Vegetable sandwiches & cereal
- Dosai and chutneys
- Idli and sambhar
- Chole Batura
- Pongal/Kitchdi sabji
- Puttu and kadala curry
It is our pleasure to offer you freshly brewed tea/coffee/milk/hot cocoa and fruit of the season, again locally grown produce whenever available.
Lunch and dinner can be provided, based on menu preferred by guests at additional cost.
Other amenities that are available include
- Round the clock Internet (please be forewarned that Kodaikanal faces inclement weather and power outages more often than the plains) hence we have to be lucky for 24×7 connectivity!
- A personal collection of book titles, magazines etc
- DVD player
- Indoor board games
- Ample car parking
- All meat served conforms to halal standards
- Pickup/drop, sightseeing, hiking, laundry service, indoor fireplace, campfire and BBQ, accommodation and breakfast for drivers can be arranged at nominal additional cost, however please give us adequate notice to organize the same.